Wednesday, September 30, 2009

July Trip to Nebraska

After leaving Utah, we drove to Nebraska to spend time with my side of the family. We were blessed to have the whole family get together. The girl cousins hung out together.
The boy cousins had a great game of dress up, but where is Eli (or is it Gideon)? I can't tell with the mask on!

Thanks Uncle Kevin - Pierson had his first bike ride!


Peter had a ride too - thanks Uncle Randy!




Dad was the fisherman of the evening - they were begging to jump on Grandpa's hook!




First time in a kayak! He figured it out right away - no worries.



The whole gang who went fishing, kayaking, and cooking out!





I even caught a fish and I think it was at least 20 inches long! That's my fish tale and I'm sticking with it.




Sydney jumped off the diving board for the first time at Eli and Gideon's pool!









1 comment:

  1. Rho I LOVE the shirt! I actually have the same one, Tammy

    ReplyDelete